Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

markymarc70
Topic Author

Can't access Hulu Plus! Help!

Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 pm

When I click on Hulu Plus Channel, it says "An Update is Required For This Channel, Would You Like to Proceed?". I click "OK". It begins the Update process. It gets to 100%, says "Loading", and then brings me back to the "An Update is Required For This Channel, Would You Like to Proceed?" question again.

I check on "Player Info" and there are no updates available. I already have Version 2.9

I also tried removing the channel and then adding it again, but no luck.

Any suggestions? All the other channels work with no problem (Netflix, Amazon on Demand, and Pandora).

cowboycctx

Re: Can't access Hulu Plus! Help!

Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Just a guess here, but did you Try a factory reset in the settings menu?

markymarc70
Topic Author

Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Yup, tried that too! I don't know what else to do.

frustrated01

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:51 am

I'm having same problem. HuluPlus keeps telling me it needs a software upgrade and when I go through the process it loops back to same message. I have tried resetting unit, etc. Phone helpline is helpless. Can anyone fix this? All other channels work fine, wired or wireless. Thank you.

markymarc70
Topic Author

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am

If you figure out how to fix it, please let me know. I just sent a message to Roku about this problem asking if I can send my Roku player back for a replacement. We'll see if they even respond. I've noticed none of the admins have responded to my post here, so if that's any indication of the support I'll receive, I'm in trouble.