Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

jsumr110
Topic Author

Access to media from PC or NAS

Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:49 am

I would love to be able to stream media or pictures from either my PC or a NAS on my home network. It seems a natural progression from where you are right now in the development of the devices. You could use the server already part of Windows media players as a base.
I love your products BTW, I have a Soundbridge and a media player and both are very well built.

ryan112ryan

Re: Access to media from PC or NAS

Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 pm

jsumr110 wrote:
I would love to be able to stream media or pictures from either my PC or a NAS on my home network. It seems a natural progression from where you are right now in the development of the devices. You could use the server already part of Windows media players as a base.
I love your products BTW, I have a Soundbridge and a media player and both are very well built.

I second on this.

The only thing I would add is that how ever you do this make it simple. really really simple. We don't need fancy graphics or other really snazzy stuff.

I have seen so many great products ruined because they tried to make it look really flashy, we just want it to work and work well.

dupondt

Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Folks,

this is the SoundBridge Feature Request Forum. Please have a look at this thread to learn why it is pointless to further post here.

Greetings
dupondt
SoundBridge M1001 and M1000 • Clint L1 (retired) • DNT IP-dio (retired)
Google Chromecast • Amazon Fire TV • Amazon Echo and Echo Dot