Things i would like
Upgrade of the exisiting soundbridges
3. Active speakers to replace the end-caps.
4. Routing from ethernet to wireless so that you can use the SB as a wireless bridge.
1. Red display like my Yamaha reciver and DVD player.
2. Hifi formfactor like a slimline DVD player but with the M2000 display
3. Notebook "silent" harddive (2,5' 80GB USB or inside) as an option to let one soundbridge run as a media server for the other soundbridges. Like the hifidelio but with the M2000 display.
4. Black paint finish as an option.
5. connectors on the back center instead of at the ends.
greetings from Germany