Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

jvroom
Topic Author

Feature Request: Save & select "Groups of radio sta

Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:43 pm

Hi,
I wish Roku SB would support the saving of more internet radio stations.

Bonus points if Roku SB would allow for "GROUPS"? of stations so that I could load a GROUP of streaming radio stations at a time and then switch to another group of stations.

Problem: I like to go to sleep listening to one type of music, but at some point during the night it's not uncommon for the signal of the station I was listening to to drop off and then the Roku SB goes to the next station that might be a hard rock channel that end up waking me up!

I'd like to be able to seperate my music into groups of a Genre/type.

Get it? Kind of like bands on a car stereo ... 6 presets on band one, 6 presets on band 2, 6 presets on band three, etc.

Bye & thanks.

TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **

Re: Feature Request: Save & select "Groups of radio

Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:42 pm

jvroom wrote:
Hi,
I wish Roku SB would support the saving of more internet radio stations.

Bonus points if Roku SB would allow for "GROUPS"? of stations so that I could load a GROUP of streaming radio stations at a time and then switch to another group of stations.

Problem: I like to go to sleep listening to one type of music, but at some point during the night it's not uncommon for the signal of the station I was listening to to drop off and then the Roku SB goes to the next station that might be a hard rock channel that end up waking me up!

I'd like to be able to seperate my music into groups of a Genre/type.

Get it? Kind of like bands on a car stereo ... 6 presets on band one, 6 presets on band 2, 6 presets on band three, etc.

Bye & thanks.

I've not verified it, but I believe setting Repeat on the radio station will cause it to keep trying the same station rather than skipping to the next if the connection hiccups.

TheEndless
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)