geekeleh wrote:I am trying sound bridge commander out. Looks good and is very easy to get it working. I can play my music, but I don't understand how to use the search feature. What causes the columns to be populated? Can I use it to search for some music in my Itunes library? Help on this would appreciated.
* You cannot move the program (running in Windows) if you disable the Window-frame
* If you disables and then enables the preset-buttons, the text on the buttons no longer is the stationname
* Restore to default-settings
* Transportstate (icon?) and 'Artist - Title' in the taskbar
* Mini-format alternative
* Always-on-top option
* Minimize to tray
* Balloon-tips when new track is playing (if minimized to tray)
email@example.com wrote:Top eye candy. Like it.
Any chance of adding the ability to insert and delete tracks from the current playing list, like VisualMR can?
Once you`ve got the capability to manipulate the now playing list like that, you`ve got yourself a killer app