Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Iggy
Topic Author

Skin Test

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:15 am

Hi all. Is there a way to test a new skin without downloading it to the PDA? It would be nice to see the skins and modifications quickly on my pc.
Thanks, bye
Iggy

tal

Re: Skin Test

Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:50 am

Iggy wrote:
Hi all. Is there a way to test a new skin without downloading it to the PDA? It would be nice to see the skins and modifications quickly on my pc.

I suspect you are talking about VisualMR (don't know about any other skinable solution :) )? In that case: just try the new skin with the PC version of VisualMR. The skinning format is compatible between PC and PDA. On the PC just select the portrait (or landscape or square) layout according to your PDAs screen.

BTW: if you modify a skin you must either close VisualMR or faster: select a different skin while updating the skin files. If you modify only a layout xml-file it is sufficient to switch to a different layout or screen size and then back to the one you are editing. The xml file is read when selecting the matching layout/window size.

Cheers
Thorsten
Easily control your SoundBridge from your Windows PC or wireless PocketPC with VisualMR