Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

capthawg
Topic Author

Soundbridge Controller Malicious Software ??

Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:21 am

I have a HP running Windows XP2 Media Editon and installed Soundbridge Controller for my M1001, when I tried to use it I got a message that is was found to be malicious software and the program was shut down. I also tried to use it on my new Toshibia P205D running Vista Home Premium and could not get the RSS feed to work. I have since deleted the programs from both the computers. Has this been a problem for others I would really like to use the RSS feed my M1001 is using 3.0.5 beta Thanks-Capthawg

mcfh

Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:45 am

It must be complaining about the fact I need to open ports as a service outside the PC.

Can you see any explanation of why it thinks it is malious or over ride it?
M2000, M1000 & R1000 on iTunes and XP SP2
Integrate your Soundbridge with Windows

capthawg
Topic Author

malicious software

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:56 pm

mcfh wrote:
It must be complaining about the fact I need to open ports as a service outside the PC.

Can you see any explanation of why it thinks it is malious or over ride it?
It sadi something about not having a digital certificate, Think it's because it's tring to communicate with the radio and the computer thinks that it is tring to send information outside the network But i don't know how to change the security setting without truning it off completely

mcfh

Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:11 am

Did you install the root CACERT certificate - it could be that it can't validate the certificates that are installed in the application. Since these are free you have to install the root one.
M2000, M1000 & R1000 on iTunes and XP SP2

Integrate your Soundbridge with Windows