Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

abgerard
Topic Author

Commander Sticks on Rebooting

Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:54 pm

I installed Commander on my iMac and on my new MacBook Pro, but now it won't work on the latter. It looks for and finds my network, but then when it reboots the Soundbridge, the Soundbridge turns back on, but the Commander representation on my desktop "sticks." It continues to say "Rebooting" and is unresponsive. Help.

I should add that Soundbridge Commander was working on the MacBook Pro as of yesterday, finding stations and tracks, etc.

Also, the Commander plays my preset radio stations, but not my tracks, saying it can't find music libraries. I tried downloading it again with no luck.

buchanan

Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:58 pm

It sounds like two different issues.

1) The loss of connection after rebooting the SB should be fixable by restarting Soundbridge Commander.

2) The "no libraries found" message I assume is appearing on the SB itself. This is an issue between the SB and whatever music server (iTunes, Firefly, etc) you're running and is most likely unrelated to Soundbridge Commander. You may find other threads discussing this problem. I see this occasionally and rebooting the SB normally fixes it for me, but if it's a server issue there may be more to it.