Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

inutch
Topic Author

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:24 am

blamm wrote:
I really like this tool. It's perfect for controlling my Roku remotely while I am working.

I was wondering if you are planning to allow us to display and play/add from playlists as well as albums and artists? A playlist button next to the album/artist buttons that did this would be very welcome.

Yes, I'll try playlists next version. I'm planning to support search function also.

blamm wrote:
Also. Is there any chance of some kind of "in progress" display to show that it is working. Tis a bit difficult to use when I dont know if my clicks have achieved anything.

It got irritated in the same thing! I'll try to include it also.
Thank you for good idea.
---
inutch

russws

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:29 pm

blamm wrote:
Hi. Thanks for this. It looks really cool.

Couple of things.

Firstly I cant get the flash version to connect to my Roku despite doing the Global Security thing. Just get "Security Error: Error #2048"

Secondly the Air version connects and controls my Roku from the remote buttons but not from the server navigation on the right.

Thanks

I got my 1000 to connect after putting the entire path to the swf file.

Other than that, it still doesn't work that well, and doesn't hit my 500 at all.

mfk1221

Re: RokuControlSwf : flash based controler

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:38 am

hi
This flash base controler can be used in the M400PX? or you can help modify code support M400PX?

jjaf

Re: RokuControlSwf : flash based controler

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 am

The RCP commands for getting a bit mapped string of the display does not work on the M400. This is because it has a low resolution LCD panel, not the VFD panels used in all the other Soundbridge models. It cannot be coded around.
R1000, M400, M1001