- Mail display - for POP3 servers. This should be treated as alpha code, at the moment you may need to press a right arrow key to get it to display first time. See Below
- Can now use control panel in menu mode. Previously it would show a message box unable to retrieve device properties.
- Fixed Vista install issue with MSXML6 (I can't test this yet )
- Presets page now should only show upgrade available when there is one.
- Fixed incorrect decoding of dates in RSS feeds
The Mail display allows you to navigate mail servers using the up, down, left and right keys or Select and Exit (Exit will exit back to Roku as well). I have only coded for unencrypted POP3 support. I would be interested in some help from someone with an encrypted POP3 account and an IMAP account....
Any feedback always welcome.