I just uploaded a new version of VisualMR. Although the change in the version is number is quite small (it should have been 1.0 but now I thought I wait for the next Roku firmware before calling it 1.0) it is in fact a big step for VisualMR: It has a complete new user interface
for 'now playing'.
And if you don't like the new look you can simply build your own because it is fully skinnable
Creating your own skin is very easy: only graphics skills are needed (and a little XML editing). I will soon upload a description to my homepage on how to create a skin.
Additional changes are:
- PC Version now comes with an installer
- Full support for VGA (hires) PocketPCs
- PC version supports 4 different layouts (both smaller and bigger than before)
- 'Browse' forms now support listing the songs (for example all songs of an album) to select a single one for playback
- M1001 (firmware V2.4.4) is now supported
As usual you can download the new version from