finally I managed to upload VisualMR V1.6 with firmware 3.0 support.
Here's what new since V1.5 (if you have an older version just check my versions history):
- Firmware V3.0 (currently in beta) supported
- Windows Live Messenger (MSN Messenger) integration
: VisualMR updates 'What I'm listening'
PC Only: VisualMR will pass the info to the Messenger client running on your PC
-> Windows Live Messenger must be running and 'What I'm Listening' must be enabled in the Messenger.
(see also my other post below)
- Name of SoundBridge in VisualMR's window title
- Mouse wheel support
- Workaround: Some servers return an error the first time artists/... are browsed.
- BlueGlass' visual appearance optimized
- Skinning enhancements (I'll post about that later in the VisualMR skinning thread as soon as I've updated the documentation)
- Fixed the playlist issues (PocketPC busy cursor and removed caching)
This version takes advantage of some of the improvements in the 3.0 firmware:
- Automatic sorting
: No need for manual and slow sorting of songs when browsing by genre, artist or album
- Initial RadioRoku integration
(browsing currently by Genre only)
Full RadioRoku support is planned for the next release.
The new version is available as usual from
(PocketPC users please remember to install the included BlueGlass skin, too)
Edit: Clarified Windows Life Messenger integration to be PC-only