I just uploaded version 0.9.7 of VisualMR
for all users running the latest beta firmware V2.5.57.
Most significant changes:
- Updated for SoundBridge firmware V2.5.57 ('2.5 beta 2.1') ... V2.3/V2.4 NOT SUPPORTED - no need to try
- Editable Song Queue
.... 'Insert': Insert a song after the one currently playing
.... 'Add': Append a song at the end of the queue
.... 'Remove': Remove a song from the queue
- 'Browse Song Queue' highlights the song currently playing (incl. scrolling)
- Automatic setup using 'UPnP' discovery of SoundBridges (manuall adding of SoundBridges is still possible)
- Added 'Browse Folders': Now you can browse the UPnP folders (containers) provided by UPnP music libraries (NOT available in iTunes!)
- Experimental 'Rhapsody' support
A note about Rhapsody: I haven't tested it since it is not available in Germany. Please tell me if it works for you now or if not what error message is displayed (note that only Browse Folder is expected to work with Rhapsody)
And a note about SongQueue editing: The firmware is still in beta and there are some known issues (for example an unexpected behaviour if shuffle is turned on). Therefore I have only implemented the basic tasks and I haven't disabled the non-working stuff so that the Roku guys have a chance of trying it for themselfs
As usual you can download the new version from
For users still using firmware V2.3/V2.4 the old version (0.9.5) is still available.