Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

tal
Topic Author

Re: VisualMR V1.6: skinning enhancements

Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:01 am

dzr wrote:
Is there a skin around which already has the Alarm and Snooze button, so that I can use it on my PocketPC?

I don't know of any skin with that function yet.

But you can easily create your own skin supporting it. For example take the portrait_info.xml from blueglass and add the following lines at the end just before "</Form>" (you can even use notepad to edit the files).

<Label Contents="'A" Action="IrCommand(CK_ALARM)" Type="Single" Font="SmallFontBold" Brush="InfoBrush">
      <Bounds X="80" Y="159" Width="15" Height="14"/>
   </Label>
   <Label Contents="'S" Action="IrCommand(CK_SNOOZE)" Type="Single" Font="SmallFontBold" Brush="InfoBrush">
      <Bounds X="95" Y="159" Width="15" Height="14"/>
   </Label>

Of course this works with all other layouts, too. Just add the lines and adjust the position (X and/or Y). Or - if you like to do it nicely, add a <Button> instead of the <Label> and draw the appropriate icons.

Thorsten
Easily control your SoundBridge from your Windows PC or wireless PocketPC with VisualMR

tal
Topic Author

Minimal_BW: New Skin uploaded

Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:04 am

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that I've uploaded a nice new black&white skin created by sim[ray]sir (based upon GreyGlass by Bernd Ludwig):

It works on PCs and PocketPCs with support for English and German.

For details see the VisualMR skin page at http://www.tl-it.de/media/pages/visualmr_skin.php.

Cheers
Thorsten
Easily control your SoundBridge from your Windows PC or wireless PocketPC with VisualMR