Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Ruben
Topic Author

Israel National Radio stream update

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 am

Hello everybody at Roku,
Could you kindly update the stream of Israel National Radio, it looks it has changed and I cannot listen to it anymore.
Keep up the ecxcellent job!
Cheers,
Ruben

FrankB

Re: Israel National Radio stream update

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Sorry, a search doesn't show any results for Israel National Radio. Can you clarify?

Frank

internetstream

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:26 am

I agree with previous forum message question. I can receive Israel National Radio on normal Internet Radio such as REVO Internet Radio Receiver but if you try search in TuneIn Radio Channel on Roku (which currently seems to the only RADIO channel) the live stream of 'Israel National Radio' does not appear?
It is looking increasingly likely I will have to purchase yet another additional internet adaptor such as the Revo Mondo Wi-fi Internet Radio Adapter, on one of the Apple Adaptors, in order to receive this station.
Anyone else any other options you have found for RADIO on ROKU. Strange there is not a category in the ROKU channel store for 'RADIO' ?

jjaf

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:01 pm

You have posted in the wrong forum, this is for the now defunct Roku Soundbridge Radio product. Repost your question in the Roku Streaming Player forum.
R1000, M400, M1001

quartern

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:19 am

BTW Most of Israeli radio stations (and many TV streams) available on my IsraTV app

for more info see my (under construction site) http://git.io/IsraTV, or just add https://my.roku.com/add/IsraTV
Private apps: IsraTV (replaces IsraIBA, IsraNews2, IsraI24, Isra10, Isra20)
Users - to report issues with the app (not content of streams please) send me a tweet - @quartern_roku and follow (so we can DM)