Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

pmkelly
Topic Author

Need Confirmation Email (rokuradio.com)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:21 am

Greetings. I am trying to set up an account on rokuradio.com so I can manage favorite station on my M1001 player. Upon registrations, it tells me it is sending a confirmation email to my address to confirm the account, but nothing ever arrives. Is there a workaround for this? Another step? My unit will not let me save favorite stations without an account. Thanks.

Pat

pmkelly
Topic Author

Re: Need Confirmation Email (rokuradio.com)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Problem (apparently) solved. Went to the regular support page at rokulabs.com and entered into a chat with support personnel. After a lengthy wait, they transferred me to another level of support and told me I should have the confirmation email in 24-48 hours.

pmkelly
Topic Author

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Well, apparently the problem is NOT solved. I received a followup message directing me to this forum. Is somebody on here able to assist me? Presumably somebody who works for Roku and manages the rokuradio.com website?

dupondt

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 am

Hello Pat,

welcome to the forums.

Went to the regular support page at rokulabs.com

Well, apparently the problem is NOT solved.

That's not surprising. Roku's support team nowadays is dealing with the video player only, they presumably don't even know what Radio Roku is and how it works.

I should have the confirmation email in 24-48 hours.

Radio Roku's confirmation emails are sent out automatically immediately after the registration. Unfortunately this process doesn't seem to work flawlessly any more.

If you can't find the confirmation email in your spam folder, please contact forum user DerekHelps by sending him am PM. He is an administrator for Radio Roku and should be able to resolve your issue.

Greetings
dupondt
SoundBridge M1001 and M1000 • Clint L1 (retired) • DNT IP-dio (retired)
Google Chromecast • Amazon Fire TV • Amazon Echo and Echo Dot

pmkelly
Topic Author

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:47 am

dupondt wrote:
If you can't find the confirmation email in your spam folder, please contact forum user DerekHelps by sending him am PM. He is an administrator for Radio Roku and should be able to resolve your issue.

Thank you! Will give that a try.

egonblue

Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Has anyone had any luck with this recently? I am trying to use FAVORITES on my SoundBridge M1001 but I can't use that feature without registering and I can't complete registration without the registration reply email from Roku and they are not sending it. Anybody? Anything?

bregent

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:42 pm

Did you PM DerekHelps?

armchairqb

Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:21 am

I am in the same boat. The user DerekHelps is not taking PMs.