Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

charlesphilipx
Topic Author

Can't play a station(s) from "My Favorites"

Sat May 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi, so the problem is that I can't play a station(s) which I added to "My Favorites" but they play fine in "Preset(s)". From example, I had three stations in my "Preset"s for which I submitted a request to be added to the Roku radio station's list. They were approved, I searched for them on the website and than added them to "My Favorites" to free some slots in "Preset"s. But for some reason they don't play in/from "My favorites".
Even when I log in into my account on radioroku.com, search for them and then try to play them on Roku Soundbridge...from website's page, nothing happens. But if I choose a station, and if I click on "Station details", than in next window if I click on "Show linked URLs"...the station(s) play ok...from "that Play link"..!
Same happens if I choose a station, click on "Edit Station", than in next window..if I click on "Play"...which is next to the "Station's name"...the station again plays fine..!
So they play fine in those two instances, but don't play from "My favorites"...nor from other "Play links" (hope you know what I mean...)
And once I get them playing, there's only option to add them to Presets (but no option for My Favorites)...that's via Soundbrifge unit's remote/display...!?!
The stations in question are...Radio Company Campania, Radio Italia Network and Ketchup FM...
I had them saved in Preset(s) and I thought that might be causing the problem. So, I removed one of them from Preset(s)...added the same station to My Favorites...but nothing happened again...it didn't play! Put it back to "Preset(s)...all fine.
I wonder what's causing the problem..!?

charlesphilipx
Topic Author

Re: Can't play a station(s) from "My Favorites"

Sun May 31, 2015 1:07 am

Can anyone please add the station(s) in question to your own Favorites List and see if they play fine on your SoundBridge device...? That would be a good start...
(my unit is M1000)

"Search Stations":

Radio Company Campania
Italia Network
Radio Ketchup

FrankB

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Hi,

I tried all 3 stations and they all played on my Soundbridge Radio from My Favorites list.

FrankB

Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:01 am

You may be hitting this bug.