I've just reconfigured my home network which is now configured as below:
- DESKTOP: HP Pavillon 6134; OS Windows Vista SP1 (Ethernet connected to the router)
- ROUTER: SpeedTouch ST585v6
- ROKU Soundbridge Audio Player (WLAN connection)
- ROKU Soundbridge Radio Player (WLAN connection)
- LACIE Ethernet Disk mini Home Edition; HipServer Agent v.18.104.22.168 (connected to the router via LAN).
FireFly server is installed on the DESKTOP (it seems to run with no problems; port 9999 is allowed on the firewall. Bonjour is also installed and included in the exception list of the firewall
Soundbridge(s) can see the Vista Desktop and Lacie HIPServer , but it cannot find the firefly server.
I need to run firefly because most of my music file are stored in FLAC format....