Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

descalzo
Topic Author

Live Text (fixed text)

Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:45 pm

HI,

I´m testing the new 2.4.0.17 B.A., and I´m having some problems with live, fixed text.

I can´t see in B.S. my fixed texts, although it works fine with System variables texts... (didn´t try with Live text data..)..tried... doesn´t work neither,...

I´m using the last 3.8.19 Beta Firmware

Am I doing something wrong?

txs

RokuLyndon

Re: Live Text (fixed text)

Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm not sure what's the problem. I'm sending you a different installer to try. It's what I'm using right now. I'm assuming you mean you don't seen the text that you type in inside brightauthor? Or, it doesn't show up on your player?

descalzo
Topic Author

Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 am

With the new Software I can see the text in BrightAuthor, but I can´t in the player. It doesn´t show up on the player.

It happens with the Live Text at a Video or an Image zone, when i type a fixed text or live text data, but not with a variable text.. I can see the variable at my screen(monitor), but not the text i write..

RokuLyndon

Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 am

and how are you updating th eunit over the network, brightsign network, local networking? I'm not seeing that issue. Please send me the brightauthor bpf file.

wlabus

Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:05 pm

I am having the same problem. All I get is a blank box with the background screen color no text. But if I use the system variable and serial number, it shows up with the selected forground and background colors and the serial number. I am using the latest firmware and software and using wireless local updates.

FIXED

Up graded to software 2.4.0.18 this fixed the problem. Using firmware 3.8.19

descalzo
Topic Author

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:52 am

Hi Lyndon

The software version you sent me fixed the issue. It has to be a bug at the published version

Many thanks