Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Burkhardi
Topic Author

WTB: Scrapped HD1000

Wed May 09, 2007 3:27 pm

I am looking for a few scrapped HD1000's.

If you have a dead HD1000 that you don't want to fix it or have it fixed, and are sick of looking at it, using it for a door stop or don't want to keep for sentimental reasons any longer, let me know.

I could use some spare nose bezels, covers, feet and boards. I don't need many, and I can't pay a lot because they might just collect dust at my house verses yours (plus shipping is not cheap), but never the less, let me know via PM and perhaps we can work something out.

Thanks for reading this post, Matt
Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku

Burkhardi
Topic Author

Dead units

Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:10 am

Not only am I looking for scrap units; I am looking for dead ones too.

Private Message me or email me at burkhardi@hotmail.com if you want to sell your dead unit.
Thanks, Matt
Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku