Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

jcm3
Topic Author

Corrupt Art Pack

Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:08 pm

Are there any Art Pack experts here? I need some help w/ mine. I have the Classics artpack, but the bulk of the images have been corrupted into a single file. I have tried running a few digital photo recovery programs on the card, but can only recover the images that already work fine. Could use some help. I have: Mono Lisa, The Birth of Venus, The Muse, Aristide Bruant, Archduke Wilhelm's Gallery, Argenteuil, Bacchus and Ariadne, Ball at Montmartre, Breezing Up, Bride and Groom, Cafe Terrace, Consecration of Napoleon, and Dancers Practice at the Bar. I need to recover the rest.

Thank you,

jcmitch

Burkhardi

Re: Corrupt Art Pack

Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:18 pm

jcm3 wrote:
Are there any Art Pack experts here? I need some help w/ mine. I have the Classics artpack, but the bulk of the images have been corrupted into a single file. I have tried running a few digital photo recovery programs on the card, but can only recover the images that already work fine. Could use some help. I have: Mono Lisa, The Birth of Venus, The Muse, Aristide Bruant, Archduke Wilhelm's Gallery, Argenteuil, Bacchus and Ariadne, Ball at Montmartre, Breezing Up, Bride and Groom, Cafe Terrace, Consecration of Napoleon, and Dancers Practice at the Bar. I need to recover the rest.

Thank you,

jcmitch

Have you tried to restore the CF card off the CD's that came with it?
Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku

jcm3
Topic Author

Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:26 pm

I didn't get the CDs, just the CF card, but they darn sure would be handy now.

jcmitch

Burkhardi

Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:12 pm

jcm3 wrote:
I didn't get the CDs, just the CF card, but they darn sure would be handy now.

jcmitch

Check your PM
Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku