Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

leemlancon
Topic Author

FOR SALE PB 1000 with art pack (power supply dead)

Tue May 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Would like to get something for this unit.... Power supply is dead but as we all know the Pyramid "full service" is needed even on working units that have not failed yet. PM me with offers. I would think 40-60 even with it being dead is fair... I am in Dallas if local pickup is needed otherwise I will ship to you.

Thanks so much

Lee

Burkhardi

Re: FOR SALE PB 1000 with art pack (power supply dead)

Tue May 20, 2008 2:11 pm

leemlancon wrote:
Would like to get something for this unit.... Power supply is dead but as we all know the Pyramid "full service" is needed even on working units that have not failed yet. PM me with offers. I would think 40-60 even with it being dead is fair... I am in Dallas if local pickup is needed otherwise I will ship to you.

Thanks so much

Lee

Hi Lee,
If your SURE its just the PSU, you can get just that repaired by Pyrmaid-Audio for $59 (plus shipping(should be cheap since you are just sending the PSU)), it's called their "Basic Service". You pull the dead OEM PSU out, box it up, then send it to them and they will repair and update it and send it back to you. I guess you could send the whole unit, and request just the Basic Service but that would cost more to ship.
Regards, Matt
Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku