Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

pyrojb
Topic Author

What can I do with my ATI Xilleon 225 card ?

Sat May 21, 2005 10:01 am

Hello !

I'm a French newbie and I've got a ATI Xilleon X225 card, and I would like to know what I can do with it ?

I failed to find much data and information about this card... :(

It seems this card is very powerful, but I don't know how to use it...

For the moment, I've only been able to use it under winXP but, here's what I have :
Detected peripherals :

Multimedia Audio controler (not installed)
Multimedia controler (not installed)
PCI Modem (not installed)
USB host controler OpenHCD (3 items installed)
IDE double chanel PCI (2 items installed)

I think that's all.

Moreover, although I have the card, I don't have any datasheet, so I'm unable to plug any device on it (where should I plug a IDE device ? on the 40pins ? in which sense ? the same for the USB...) And what are the jumpers dubed for ! (JP1, 2...)
There's also the "PCI"-like or "AGP"-like slot on the top of the card... I don't know what I can do with.

So, as you can see, I don't know how to use it. I hope you could help me providing me interesting links or step by step instructions.

I've seen a little information about WinCE (montavista) or Linux OS for this card, and that's all.

And last but not least : is it possible to use the card without any PC ? (can it operate on its own independently ?)

Please forgive me for my poor English and thanks a lot for your answer(s ?) !

blacksnake

Re: What can I do with my ATI Xilleon 225 card ?

Sun May 22, 2005 2:05 pm

Not mean to offend you, but this forum is for the Roku product. You might get more help with others such as avs one.
Good luck

pyrojb wrote:
Hello !

I'm a French newbie and I've got a ATI Xilleon X225 card, and I would like to know what I can do with it ?

I failed to find much data and information about this card... :(

It seems this card is very powerful, but I don't know how to use it...

For the moment, I've only been able to use it under winXP but, here's what I have :
Detected peripherals :

Multimedia Audio controler (not installed)
Multimedia controler (not installed)
PCI Modem (not installed)
USB host controler OpenHCD (3 items installed)
IDE double chanel PCI (2 items installed)

I think that's all.

Moreover, although I have the card, I don't have any datasheet, so I'm unable to plug any device on it (where should I plug a IDE device ? on the 40pins ? in which sense ? the same for the USB...) And what are the jumpers dubed for ! (JP1, 2...)
There's also the "PCI"-like or "AGP"-like slot on the top of the card... I don't know what I can do with.

So, as you can see, I don't know how to use it. I hope you could help me providing me interesting links or step by step instructions.

I've seen a little information about WinCE (montavista) or Linux OS for this card, and that's all.

And last but not least : is it possible to use the card without any PC ? (can it operate on its own independently ?)

Please forgive me for my poor English and thanks a lot for your answer(s ?) !