I have been testing Sonica as well and have found that when I try to play FLAC music that it kicks me out. I'm sure that there is an explaination for this, but I have not been able to spot anything obvious in the debug.txt file when I run Sonica in the debug mode.
So you can play your FLAC files fine using Sonata/Listen, but when you try playing them with Sonica it fails?
Thats very strange.
A few questions
- What version of firmware are you on
- Are you using the latest version of Sonica
- Latest version of FLAC codec (or at least 0.7)
- Do you have a mixture of songs i.e. MP3 and FLAC
- How many songs did Sonica find
- Do you have a Rev A or Rev B
- Are you using a swap file
- Could you paste the last few lines of the debug messages you are getting.
I must admit that at the moment nothing comes to mind to explain the type of problem you're seeing. Anyway, hopefully we'll get it sorted out.