Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

fotoman
Topic Author

Roku Support promised to replace my unit - but no RMA rxed

Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:19 pm

My PB 1K lost video output - nothing, which makes it worthless. I contact Roku support through e-mail and they agreed that the unit was bad and said that someone would contact me shortly with an RMA number and shipping instructions. That was two weeks ago! In the meantime, my PB 1K is sitting on my kitchen table waiting to be shipped back for a replacement.

I have contacted support again about this, but no response at all. I started out feeling like Roku's support was going to be good, but with this situation, my confidence is eroding rapidly.

If someone could help, I sure would appreciate it. With the holidays coming up, naturally I want to show off my new toy and demonstrate how I can view photos and videos that are on my PC on my HDTV. But, as it stands, can't do.

Help,

Gus

Wulgaru

Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:31 pm

Mine has been sitting at Roku waiting to have the power supply replaced for a week. I'm not thinking that I should have it back already or anything, but I was expecting them to call for my credit card information in order to pay the $50 service fee.

RokuShawn
Roku Support

Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:44 am

Wulgaru- We are about at a three week turn around with the HD1000 power supply repairs. You will be contacted this week and it should ship as well.

fotoman- pm me your customer care ticket number and i will see to it that you are taken care of ASAP. Sorry for the delay.