Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

ncalsurfer

Try 18 hours and counting...

Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Tried to get my radio going last night when I got home from work and radioroku was down. Still down. Still same SQL error message.

Seriously guys - 18 hours to figure out you might have a hardware failure? That's a pretty bad response time for even the smallest company.

I love my roku, but I really love it when it works ;)

rabbit

Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:58 pm

It's down here too. :(

Burkhardi

Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:29 pm

rabbit wrote:
It's down here too. :(

It's going to be down everywhere untill the site is back up. You still can use your 18 presets though...
Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku

Boulderite

Why not a banner statement on www.radioroku.com?

Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:40 am

Should at least acknowledge the issue so that the less techy folks who don't use forums can see that there is a server problem. Something like a "technical problems, nothing wrong with your set, our apologies" message. Imagine all the tech support calls Roku will get on Monday!

wifiradiofan

Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:31 am

Here we go again 3rd time in the last few months...Reciva never have this problem why Roku ?

wifiradiofan

Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:33 am

farkle_30 wrote:
I put my sound bridge in a nice case made from a philco radio and was going to show it off to my wife and this happened. She never quite understood what it was anyway and this doesn't help. I hope they fix the issue soon.

Don't worry she won't love you any less !

Bud Wood

Re: Radio Roku Down?

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:10 pm

[quote="gruberted"]Anybody else.

Yes. After a couple of weeks vacation, I got home and (among other things) tried to start my R1000 Spoundbridge Radio. It was (is) totally dead!
Tried to check things out, by measurung power from the 110 VAC lines, right up to the end of the power cable - - yes, there's 110 volts there, but no lights near the the left cap (where ever that is). I cn't even take the radion apart because the screws are a special head.
How can this be fixed? Any suggestions?
:cry:
B.W.

wifiradiofan

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Bud Wood wrote:
gruberted wrote:
Anybody else.

Yes. After a couple of weeks vacation, I got home and (among other things) tried to start my R1000 Spoundbridge Radio. It was (is) totally dead!
Tried to check things out, by measurung power from the 110 VAC lines, right up to the end of the power cable - - yes, there's 110 volts there, but no lights near the the left cap (where ever that is). I cn't even take the radion apart because the screws are a special head.

What type of head are the screws, star shape ? You should be able to get an adapter from radio shack etc ?

Lightening did it I guess or power surge ?

Burkhardi

Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi Bud,
This thread is about the RadioRoku website that support all the soundbridge line. Look at this post CLICK HERE to see info about your question. I posted a reply to your post in the dead soundbridge radio thread.
http://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?t=15299&start=128
Regards, Matt

Bud Wood wrote:
gruberted wrote:
Anybody else.

Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku