Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

DerekHelps

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:24 am

jdc1947 wrote:
@ DerekHelps

With immediate effect, please change your username from "DerekHelps" to DerekWritesBollocks :wink:

When was the last time you personally tried to Edit a Live Approved station ?
Unless you are a Moderator, you can't undertake this process.
Never before have I read such patronising waffle from someone who has not tried what he advocates.

The person to whom you are making a response (gcd0865) is most certainly one of the most knowledgeable contributors to Radio Roku, and has probably forgotten more about the topic that you have attempted to address than you will ever learn.

I'm terribly sorry if I have offended you by my attempt to help, Ill admit I have never tried to edit a Live Approved station without being a moderator so I was unaware of how the process works without the moderator tag. I am still learning quite a bit about radioroku.

I only posted what I had in the hopes that it would be a helpful post, unfortunately it was ill received and I am sorry if you felt that I was being patronising, not my intent at all. If you'd like, I could refrain from trying to be helpful within this forum and stick to only what I am learning and working on within the radioroku service itself.
Netgear WNR2000v2
Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT Firmware acting as Client Bridge
Soundbridge M2000/M500/R1000
Roku 2 XS 3100
-------------------------------------------------
It's all in the <sup>details</sup>

FrankB
Topic Author

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:33 am

Welcome to the forum. We've got a live crowd here. Enjoy your visit.

Frank