Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

klausschulzefan
Topic Author

Requesting customer support.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi:
Looking for some Roku Customer support:
The short story is:
Had a power supply unit problem 13 months from purchase. Contacted customer support and received ID# 266370. Return authorization on 04/19/2010.
Shipped "new" unit on 04/27/10. Unit was used and not in original packing.
Notified customer support on 05/03/2010 that "new" unit was freezing up and was not working wirelessly or otherwise.
New ID number 286401 issued on 5/11/2010. This was the last time I have heard from customer support after asking for either prorated $$$ return or new unit be sent to me.

I am asking for customer support for a unit that I paid $299 and had purchased directly from Roku.

Please explain to other current Roku owners and future owners if this is the customer support they can expect should they have a similar problem. I don't believe so. I have another older Roku product that I enjoy and that it works flawlessly. Don't let this be my last Roku product purchase.
Thank you.
John

klausschulzefan
Topic Author

Re: Requesting customer support.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi:
I was contacted by Roku customer support last Friday and am working on a fix...if you would like to see the follow-up please view the "Requesting customer support in the Soundbridge discussions forum. Thanks. I will not be posting the outcome here.

John