Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

pussycat
Topic Author

HELP I AM COMPLETELY LOST HERE!!!

Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:48 pm

I just got the Roku HD and am a computer dummy. Argh. I don't even know my network key # so I finally found on my router what looked like the key number and that's seemed to match the what is on my TV screen after hooking up the Roku HD. and it's still doesn't recognize it.

I wonder if it's because I said I have a wireless router but my computer is not wireless. See I have the capability to be wireless but I choose to stay wired with my computer because of security risks.

My TV is in one room and my Computer is in anther room so that is why I chose the Roku HD wireless...

I tried to get it to work and dammit it won't do it....3 minutes to hookup my ass...scuse language but really.

Do I have to make my computer wireless in order to get this thing to work? what is wrong with this thing?

anybody else have this problem?

RokuJamesL
Roku Engineering

Re: HELP I AM COMPLETELY LOST HERE!!!

Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 pm

You're posting in the wrong forum. Try here: viewforum.php?f=28

pussycat
Topic Author

Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:38 pm

the wrong forum? I went into the board index and clicked on new topic which is the roku forums so how am I in the wrong forum?

RokuJamesL
Roku Engineering

Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Look at the line just below the heading at the top. You posted in the RadioRoku.com forum, which is for the SoundBridge line of products.