Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

danbeachbum
Topic Author

No Email Confirmation & No Temp Password

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Hello,

I recently acquired a Roku Soundbridge M1001 from ebay and I must say I am delighted with the features and functionality of this device.

However, I am having a problem with my RadioRoku account. As the Sounbridge MAC address was linked to the eBay seller's email address, the seller of the device very kindly transferred his RadioRoku account to me by changing the email address and password to the ones I specified. When I logged in to RadioRoku with these amended credentials, I saw a message asking me to confirm my account, but I have yet to receive a verification email, despite clicking on the **re-send verification email** button.

I informed the seller about this and in an attempt to help, he entered my email address in to the **forgot password** form. I have not had a response from RokuRadio to this password reset either.

So now I am in the unenviable position of not being able to log in to my account and also not being able to verify my account. Is there a problem with outgoing email from RokuRadio at the moment?

Any help with these issues will be very much appreciated.

DerekHelps

Re: No Email Confirmation & No Temp Password

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:11 pm

I sent you an PM, please check that.
Netgear WNR2000v2
Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT Firmware acting as Client Bridge
Soundbridge M2000/M500/R1000
Roku 2 XS 3100
-------------------------------------------------
It's all in the <sup>details</sup>

Busby

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 pm

I have tried to register my Soundbridge by setting up an account. The site states "one more step - check email to confirm your account". No email arrives. I have tried several of my email addresses, sent several times, and checked for junk/spam, but no email arrives. There is a "FAQ" link to customer support but that does not work either! Can you help please?

danbeachbum
Topic Author

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:02 am

The "No confirmation email" issue has now been resolved.

All I had to do was post the problem in the forum and then send details of my radioroku.com account via PM to the person who responded very quickly to my post.

In addition to being very pleased with my Roku Soundbridge, I am now equally impressed with the quality of support from Roku and this forum. For a product that has been discontinued for a while now, the documentation and the support sites (including this forum) are superb!

hho

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:43 pm

I cannot logging into www.radioroku.com with two users. I have registered 5 Soundbridge devices to these users.
i do not get any mail, when i use the "I forgot my password" form on www.radioroku.com.
A received the initial activation mails. I enabled all spam filters. How can i ever log on to my accounts again? :(

dupondt

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:06 pm

hho wrote:
I cannot logging into http://www.radioroku.com with two users. I have registered 5 Soundbridge devices to these users.
i do not get any mail, when i use the "I forgot my password" form on http://www.radioroku.com.
A received the initial activation mails. I enabled all spam filters. How can i ever log on to my accounts again? :(

Please contact DerekHelps by PM and ask him to help you.

Greetings
dupondt
SoundBridge M1001 and M1000 • Clint L1 (retired) • DNT IP-dio (retired)
Google Chromecast • Amazon Fire TV • Amazon Echo and Echo Dot

gerdblacky60

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:53 am

I don´t get a confirmation mail to. Can I also get help?

Thanks in advance.

Gerhard

DerekHelps

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:18 am

send me a pm with the email address and Ill get back to you as soon as I am able.
Netgear WNR2000v2
Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT Firmware acting as Client Bridge
Soundbridge M2000/M500/R1000
Roku 2 XS 3100
-------------------------------------------------
It's all in the <sup>details</sup>

BobL

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Sorry if I missed it but how do you solve the problem of no email confirmation and the lack of any response from Roku?

jjaf

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 am

Follow the instructions in the post prior to yours.

You will not get any support from Roku for the RadioRoku site or for anything else to do with Soundbridge.
R1000, M400, M1001

reygydfhwe

Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm controlling my SB via Web browser and I'd like to add presets to the SB via the radioroku.com website and widget. Although I can add the the presets to the "My Soundbridge" widget they are not updated on the SB. Any cure for that?I have the same problem, I've bought a new M1001 and now my presets don't match. First I've removed my old m1000 and succesfully discovered my new one (I've checked the MAC address).

kyracliff

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:10 am

Just updates my password, but not getting email coinfirmation mail on several mailaddresses, can anyone help please?

tyep

Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:15 pm

i too have registered but have not received an email conformation.

combolombo

Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:44 am

same problem here

jkalil

Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:15 pm

I bought an used Roku SoundBridge M1000 from ebay, few days ago, and I now want to clean the recorded stations by the previous owner. I have tried to register my device through of radioroku.com but unfortunatelly the final step is.... ¨check email to confirm your account¨, and I do not get any mail.
Can you help me about this?