Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

stpand43
Topic Author

cannot update presets of favorites through web

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 pm

hi all and thanks from a new user of the forum

lost my power supply several weeks ago and replaced it successfully.
the presets and favorites currently listed on the sound bridge are foreign to me.
i have not been able to update the sound bridge with the presets and favorites i have chosen on the website .
the presets and favorites will play on the pc but not the sound bridge.
the software version listed on the s b is current , and i have even reset everything to default without success.
i am able most times to browse or search for stations on the s b and play a particular station through the s b .

one other issue is that there are 7 blanks listed on the favorites and i have not been able to delete or place stations in the blank positions.

the web page recognizes the s b and displays a unique id , serial no. , ip and version 3.0.44

previous experience with the web site was free of problems ( several months ago ) .

i sincerely hope i have done something idiotic and there is a way out of the morass.
thanks for viewing and even more thanks for some ideas that may help.

FrankB

Re: cannot update presets of favorites through web

Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:55 am

stpand43 wrote:
hi all and thanks from a new user of the forum

lost my power supply several weeks ago and replaced it successfully.
the presets and favorites currently listed on the sound bridge are foreign to me.
i have not been able to update the sound bridge with the presets and favorites i have chosen on the website .
the presets and favorites will play on the pc but not the sound bridge.
the software version listed on the s b is current , and i have even reset everything to default without success.
i am able most times to browse or search for stations on the s b and play a particular station through the s b .

one other issue is that there are 7 blanks listed on the favorites and i have not been able to delete or place stations in the blank positions.

the web page recognizes the s b and displays a unique id , serial no. , ip and version 3.0.44

previous experience with the web site was free of problems ( several months ago ) .

i sincerely hope i have done something idiotic and there is a way out of the morass.
thanks for viewing and even more thanks for some ideas that may help.

What operating system and browser are you using when you access radioroku.com?

The blanks are not removable by users.

Frank