Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

lubelira
Topic Author

radio roku problem

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:03 pm

my soudnbridge m1000 worked perfectly until i installed radio roku. since then it will not get station after multipe retries but have this bug, when i go to "Top Staions" and i can not play Radio Paradise (Station 1) or SmoothJazz (station 2) but Whispering piano works perfectly.. is there an easy way to fix this or to remove the roku radio i installed?it obvbiously worked perfectly in the simple method and i want to revert back to that operation.. any assistance anyone can offer would be appreciated--------------------------------------------------------------------------

dupondt

Re: radio roku problem

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:27 am

lubelira,

in the Streaming Player forum you wrote "by error as favorites were not showing I changed ip address on the radiodoku site."

Please describe in detail which steps you have performed on both the SoundBridge and your computer(s). Also please post your SoundBridge's and your computer's IP addresses.

Greetings
dupondt
SoundBridge M1001 and M1000 • Clint L1 (retired) • DNT IP-dio (retired)
Google Chromecast • Amazon Fire TV • Amazon Echo and Echo Dot

lubelira
Topic Author

Re: radio roku problem

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:46 pm

am a real novice, don't know what I did but a working soundbridge was accessed from a laptop nearby and put on radio roku and tried to add top stations and favorites.. most of these do no longer play but presets play third of them starting with whispering piano. any help you canoffer would be appreciated.. lubelira@aol.com