Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

RogerT
Topic Author

width of "My Soundbridge" widget

Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:45 pm

I think it would be a nice feature addition to allow the "my soundbridge" widget to be resized horizontally -- as it is , it often cuts off some of the information about the current track.

I'm running with firefox, and the default (I think) widget distribution in 3 "columns", with "my soundbridge" at the top of the middle column.

What say? Is this easy to do (or is it already something there that I did not realize)

fredchan

vertically

Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:23 am

Please makle soundbridge text scroll 90 degrees as many people would like to stand it up vertically rather than horizontally. This is when it is stood up the text scrolls from top to botton. This will be fantastic as it is a real space saver when stood up as the footprint is so small... great! :D :D

RokuMark

Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:20 pm

fredchan - you are posting in the wrong area of this forum. This is a SoundBridge feature request not a Radio Roku website feature request.

Although, I must admit, I sometimes have my SoundBridge upside down and it would be wonderfull if the text display could be rotated by 180 degrees. :P

jdc1947

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:12 am

Nice one Mark, but you could at least have used a 'winking' smiley :wink:

fredchan

Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:44 pm

RokuMark wrote:
fredchan - you are posting in the wrong area of this forum. This is a SoundBridge feature request not a Radio Roku website feature request.

Although, I must admit, I sometimes have my SoundBridge upside down and it would be wonderfull if the text display could be rotated by 180 degrees. :P

I have only had my Soundbridge for a week. When I signed up with this forum only the Rokulab.com topics was shown on the web page and not the topis for the Soundbridge. Today when I signed on there are at least four Soundbrdige forums that I have never read before. Infact all the forums above the Soundbridge V2.7 beta came on my web page for the FIRST TIME! How strange!