Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

dezz
Topic Author

Bein Sports Connect

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Can't access the live programming from Bein Sports Connect after I enter my user and password. Channels are locked and I get a message (Account info: Unknown error). I have resetted, deleted channel, reloaded again, etc. I have deleted Roku from devices list from my laptop aceess to BEIN, tried again...Can somebody help?

Steve F

Re: Bein Sports Connect

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:56 am

Are you a Spectrum customer?  I used to be with Bright House before Spectrum took them over, and last week I lost my authorization on BeIN Connect. I had originally signed in as "Bright House/Spectrum" when authorizing the channel and after I deleted and reinstalled the Roku app I had to end up signing in directly through Spectrum instead of Bright House/Spectrum to get it back.

Basil
** Valued Community Member **

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Note that to properly reinstall an app, you would remove the app, reboot the Roku, then reinstall the app. This ensures everything is cleared out from any issues with the previous installation/authentication process.

There's no guarantee this will resolve the issue, but if you do attempt to reinstall, be sure to do all those things in that order.
Basil
https://www.basilsblog.com/
Roku 2 (4210), Roku Stick (3600)
Apple TV (4th gen), Fire TV, TiVo, Android TV (MiBox)

Previous:
Roku generation 1, 2, 3, & 4 boxes.
Apple TV (2nd, 3rd gen)

ssherr011501

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:19 am

I am having the same issue... I called Spectrum and was told that they will create a case because Beinsports is redirecting users to the login page (that was 2 days ago and no resolution).