Thanks for reaching out here! If you're running into an issue with audio sync, there are a couple things you can try to help resolve this, depending on your specific setup and A/V receiver or sound bar's capabilities.
- Try connecting your TV to your A/V receiver using an HDMI cable via the HDMI ARC capable port on your TV, to see if this helps eliminate the issue.
- Try adjusting the delay settings on your A/V receiver to adjust for any sync issue. Many receivers offer this type of setting adjustment to account for differences in audio sources/types.
- Try turning any audio specific features or settings on/off, such as 'TruVolume', and test to see if this has any effect.
If you're still running into the issue from there, a few more questions to help clarify what you're experiencing in more detail:
- What make/model of Roku TV do you own and what version/build of software is currently installed (Settings>System>About)?
- Does this occur while watching streaming channels, antenna TV or HDMI input devices on your TV?
- If this occurs while watching a streaming channel, does it affect all channels or just a specific channel?
- When did you first observe this issue occurring?
- What is the specific make/model of A/V receiver or sound bar that your TV is connected to? Is it connected via an optical audio or HDMI cable?
If this appears to affect a particular streaming channel, try removing that channel from the Roku home screen, then restart your TV from Settings>System>Power>System restart. Once the TV starts up again, try adding the channel back once more and see if the issue persists from there.
Please feel free to PM me with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your TV form Settings>System>About if troubleshooting doesn't seem to be doing the trick and I'll follow up with you directly to see what else we can recommend and investigate further.
Roku Community Manager