Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7
 
DaBronx
** Valued Community Member **
Topic Author
Posts: 3231
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:50 am
Location: One East 161st Street, Bronx, NY 10451
Contact:

MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Last season my Roku's performed awesomely for the entire season and am looking forward to another great season.

The new 2018 MLB.TV costs $115.99 for the full package, order and information page is @ https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/s ... d=MEGAMENU

Here is a copy of the renewal notice I received from MLB.TV today:

------------- begin copy ----------------------
February 14, 2018     

Dear 2017 MLB.TV® Yearly subscriber,

MLB.TV is back in time for Spring Training. The first game will be streamed on or about February 23, 2018. We are pleased to notify you of the annual automatic renewal of your MLB.TV Yearly subscription for 2018. Your subscription is priced at the full 2018 yearly price - only $115.99 and includes new features for the 2018 season. Enjoy full portability to supported connected devices, and supported mobile devices with a free subscription to At Bat Premium* (the #1 selling sports app in the Apple Store - $19.99 value) for the 2018 season. For a full list of supported devices, click here.

Watch almost 300 Spring Training games (with no blackout restrictions) and all 2,430 regular season MLB games online or on your favorite supported smartphones, tablets and connected devices (subject to blackout restrictions). PLUS, authenticated subscribers will also be able to live stream each game of the 2018 World Series as well as the 89th All-Star Game on supported devices. For more information about the availability of live streaming MLB games in the zip code where you access your subscription, click here to use our blackout locator.

New 2018 MLB.TV Features

    MLB.TV will debut a new high definition Media Player for the web, completely redesigned for the 2018 season.
    New Catch-up feature for Apple TV (4th Generation and above): Watch the key plays you missed in a fraction of the time and then join the game Live.
    Other, new features will be added throughout the season.

2018 MLB.TV Features

    Home or Away Feeds: Watch either the home or away teams' broadcasts.
    Best picture quality (60fps): Supported devices delivering 60fps live video streaming for MLB.TV subscribers including iPhone 6+, iPhone 6S+, iPad, Apple TV, Chromecast™, PlayStation® 4, Roku®, Xbox® One and the web.
    HD Picture: Speed detection technology delivers high definition video on any size screen during the MLB regular season (sufficient bandwidth required).
    Live Game DVR Functionality: Pause and rewind live games. Jump back to create your own instant replay.
    Connected devices: Favorite team view and boxscore overlay on supported connected devices.
    Pitch by Pitch Tracking: Track the location, type and speed of every pitch.
    Clickable Linescores: Go directly to any half inning of a game.
    Click here to see a full list of features.

* Simply download the free At Bat app to your supported smartphone or tablet and log-in with your MLB.TV username and password to access live and on-demand baseball.

There is no action required for you to continue your MLB.TV Yearly subscription. The payment card you have on file with us will be charged $115.99 on or about February 28, 2018. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on or about March 1 at the then-current year's regular full yearly price. To ensure uninterrupted access to your MLB.TV subscription, in the event that we are unable to process charges to your primary payment card we will charge the alternate card(s) saved in your MLB.com Payment Profile. To update or confirm your payment card information, simply click here.

If you would like to cancel your subscription, simply click here to get started. You will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail address associated with your account. You can also cancel by e-mailing us at subscriptionrenewal@website.mlb.com. If you cancel your automatic renewal prior to billing, you will not be billed.

If you have any questions about your subscription, please e-mail Customer Service at subscriptions@website.mlb.com or call 866-800-1275 (International customers please call 512-434-1542).

Thank you. Enjoy the 2018 season.

MLB.com will collect sales tax on certain purchases as required by law (including any applicable VAT Tax). See the MLB.com Terms of Use for more information on our sales tax policy.

Blackout and other restrictions apply. Click here for details. Programming and blackout restrictions subject to change. High-speed internet access is required.
--------------- end copy and paste ---------------------------------------------

Enjoy! Go Yankees!

--brett
55" Insignia-Roku 4K TV, 40" Hisense Roku TV, Roku2 XS #13A164000326, R3 #1GJ36A038993, R4 wired to Netgear WND 3700 router, 300 mb TWC broadband (Subscriber- 2019 MLB.TV Premium, 2018-19 NHL.TV, Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon Prime)
 
mike1597
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:38 am

MLB.tv Blackout Restrictions are ridiculous.  Both home and away games are blacked out.  What’s the point of MLB.tv if you can’t watch your home team? 
 
User avatar
Basil
** Valued Community Member **
Posts: 5125
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 am
Location: Savannah, GA
Contact:

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:48 am

mike1597 wrote:
MLB.tv Blackout Restrictions are ridiculous.  Both home and away games are blacked out.  What’s the point of MLB.tv if you can’t watch your home team? 

Home team vs favorite team. It’s great for people who live outside their favorite team’s “home” area. Not so much for you and me.

I live 245 miles (over 4 hours drive) from SunTrust Park. I can’t watch the Braves live. That’s nuts.
Basil
https://www.basilsblog.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Apple TV (5th gen), TiVo

Previous:
Roku boxes from every generation.
Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, 4th gen)
 
mikebdoss
** Valued Community Member **
Posts: 4967
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:52 am

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:24 am

They're absurd, but you have the blame your team, too. The Angels and Dodgers (my local teams) plus many others have signed multi-BILLION dollar contracts with the Fox Sports (and similar) networks for exclusivity. These contracts extend out into the late 2020s and 2030s. They were stupid deals to make, but for the most part they helped secure better players for a lot of teams (Albert Pujols for the Angels, for example). The contracts are very specific about limiting OTA games, and about the distances from the stadium for your blackouts. MLB is part of the problem, but so are the individual teams. 
 
4d3fect
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:44 pm

I've long since given up whining about the blackout situation. There's what, 20 some odd years left on the Dodgers' 8 BILLION dollar broadcast deal left? Not going to hold my breath while expecting that to resolve. Meantime, I renewed. I expect to watch enough other games to get my money's worth... and the best part of all this for me is it makes my WIFE happy. So it's all good, you know?
TCL 4K Roku TV S403 / 7101X
Wired ethernet 100 Mbps give or take
 
User avatar
jeffrok
** Valued Community Member **
Posts: 5523
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:01 pm

I usually sign up in August, when the other teams are worth watching (playoff watch).. otherwise I can still watch local games on cable.. would be nice if I didn't have to, but oh well.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
 
DaBronx
** Valued Community Member **
Topic Author
Posts: 3231
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:50 am
Location: One East 161st Street, Bronx, NY 10451
Contact:

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:18 pm

There was an update on Roku devices to the MLB.TV channel today just in time for tomorrows first televised spring training game. You can do a manual software update to get it or just wait for your Roku to update overnight.

It's going to be in the mid 30's tonight here in the valley part of Los Angeles but tomorrow is hot dogs and popcorn for the first televised game of the season.

Spring has officially arrived!

First Yankee televised game is Friday against Detroit.

--brett
55" Insignia-Roku 4K TV, 40" Hisense Roku TV, Roku2 XS #13A164000326, R3 #1GJ36A038993, R4 wired to Netgear WND 3700 router, 300 mb TWC broadband (Subscriber- 2019 MLB.TV Premium, 2018-19 NHL.TV, Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon Prime)
 
bvd1022
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 9:52 am

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:37 pm

DaBronx wrote:
Last season my Roku's performed awesomely for the entire season and am looking forward to another great season.

The new 2018 MLB.TV costs $115.99 for the full package, order and information page is @ https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/s ... d=MEGAMENU

Here is a copy of the renewal notice I received from MLB.TV today:

------------- begin copy ----------------------
February 14, 2018     

Dear 2017 MLB.TV® Yearly subscriber,

MLB.TV is back in time for Spring Training. The first game will be streamed on or about February 23, 2018. We are pleased to notify you of the annual automatic renewal of your MLB.TV Yearly subscription for 2018. Your subscription is priced at the full 2018 yearly price - only $115.99 and includes new features for the 2018 season. Enjoy full portability to supported connected devices, and supported mobile devices with a free subscription to At Bat Premium* (the #1 selling sports app in the Apple Store - $19.99 value) for the 2018 season. For a full list of supported devices, click here.

Watch almost 300 Spring Training games (with no blackout restrictions) and all 2,430 regular season MLB games online or on your favorite supported smartphones, tablets and connected devices (subject to blackout restrictions). PLUS, authenticated subscribers will also be able to live stream each game of the 2018 World Series as well as the 89th All-Star Game on supported devices. For more information about the availability of live streaming MLB games in the zip code where you access your subscription, click here to use our blackout locator.

New 2018 MLB.TV Features

    MLB.TV will debut a new high definition Media Player for the web, completely redesigned for the 2018 season.
    New Catch-up feature for Apple TV (4th Generation and above): Watch the key plays you missed in a fraction of the time and then join the game Live.
    Other, new features will be added throughout the season.

2018 MLB.TV Features

    Home or Away Feeds: Watch either the home or away teams' broadcasts.
    Best picture quality (60fps): Supported devices delivering 60fps live video streaming for MLB.TV subscribers including iPhone 6+, iPhone 6S+, iPad, Apple TV, Chromecast™, PlayStation® 4, Roku®, Xbox® One and the web.
    HD Picture: Speed detection technology delivers high definition video on any size screen during the MLB regular season (sufficient bandwidth required).
    Live Game DVR Functionality: Pause and rewind live games. Jump back to create your own instant replay.
    Connected devices: Favorite team view and boxscore overlay on supported connected devices.
    Pitch by Pitch Tracking: Track the location, type and speed of every pitch.
    Clickable Linescores: Go directly to any half inning of a game.
    Click here to see a full list of features.

* Simply download the free At Bat app to your supported smartphone or tablet and log-in with your MLB.TV username and password to access live and on-demand baseball.

There is no action required for you to continue your MLB.TV Yearly subscription. The payment card you have on file with us will be charged $115.99 on or about February 28, 2018. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on or about March 1 at the then-current year's regular full yearly price. To ensure uninterrupted access to your MLB.TV subscription, in the event that we are unable to process charges to your primary payment card we will charge the alternate card(s) saved in your MLB.com Payment Profile. To update or confirm your payment card information, simply click here.

If you would like to cancel your subscription, simply click here to get started. You will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail address associated with your account. You can also cancel by e-mailing us at subscriptionrenewal@website.mlb.com. If you cancel your automatic renewal prior to billing, you will not be billed.

If you have any questions about your subscription, please e-mail Customer Service at subscriptions@website.mlb.com or call 866-800-1275 (International customers please call 512-434-1542).

Thank you. Enjoy the 2018 season.

MLB.com will collect sales tax on certain purchases as required by law (including any applicable VAT Tax). See the MLB.com Terms of Use for more information on our sales tax policy.

Blackout and other restrictions apply. Click here for details. Programming and blackout restrictions subject to change. High-speed internet access is required.
--------------- end copy and paste ---------------------------------------------

Enjoy! Go Yankees!

--brett


Already has my MLBEI subscription renewed (Renews in January) ready to go hopefully, the Mets, Yanks, and Cubs keep it interesting this year. Curious to see how Boone does with the Yanks, don't know much about Calaway, who is taking over for the Mets, but we'll see what happens.
 
User avatar
jeffrok
** Valued Community Member **
Posts: 5523
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:26 pm

bvd1022 wrote:
DaBronx wrote:
Last season my Roku's performed awesomely for the entire season and am looking forward to another great season.

The new 2018 MLB.TV costs $115.99 for the full package, order and information page is @ https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/s ... d=MEGAMENU

Here is a copy of the renewal notice I received from MLB.TV today:

------------- begin copy ----------------------
February 14, 2018     

Dear 2017 MLB.TV® Yearly subscriber,

MLB.TV is back in time for Spring Training. The first game will be streamed on or about February 23, 2018. We are pleased to notify you of the annual automatic renewal of your MLB.TV Yearly subscription for 2018. Your subscription is priced at the full 2018 yearly price - only $115.99 and includes new features for the 2018 season. Enjoy full portability to supported connected devices, and supported mobile devices with a free subscription to At Bat Premium* (the #1 selling sports app in the Apple Store - $19.99 value) for the 2018 season. For a full list of supported devices, click here.

Watch almost 300 Spring Training games (with no blackout restrictions) and all 2,430 regular season MLB games online or on your favorite supported smartphones, tablets and connected devices (subject to blackout restrictions). PLUS, authenticated subscribers will also be able to live stream each game of the 2018 World Series as well as the 89th All-Star Game on supported devices. For more information about the availability of live streaming MLB games in the zip code where you access your subscription, click here to use our blackout locator.

New 2018 MLB.TV Features

    MLB.TV will debut a new high definition Media Player for the web, completely redesigned for the 2018 season.
    New Catch-up feature for Apple TV (4th Generation and above): Watch the key plays you missed in a fraction of the time and then join the game Live.
    Other, new features will be added throughout the season.

2018 MLB.TV Features

    Home or Away Feeds: Watch either the home or away teams' broadcasts.
    Best picture quality (60fps): Supported devices delivering 60fps live video streaming for MLB.TV subscribers including iPhone 6+, iPhone 6S+, iPad, Apple TV, Chromecast™, PlayStation® 4, Roku®, Xbox® One and the web.
    HD Picture: Speed detection technology delivers high definition video on any size screen during the MLB regular season (sufficient bandwidth required).
    Live Game DVR Functionality: Pause and rewind live games. Jump back to create your own instant replay.
    Connected devices: Favorite team view and boxscore overlay on supported connected devices.
    Pitch by Pitch Tracking: Track the location, type and speed of every pitch.
    Clickable Linescores: Go directly to any half inning of a game.
    Click here to see a full list of features.

* Simply download the free At Bat app to your supported smartphone or tablet and log-in with your MLB.TV username and password to access live and on-demand baseball.

There is no action required for you to continue your MLB.TV Yearly subscription. The payment card you have on file with us will be charged $115.99 on or about February 28, 2018. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on or about March 1 at the then-current year's regular full yearly price. To ensure uninterrupted access to your MLB.TV subscription, in the event that we are unable to process charges to your primary payment card we will charge the alternate card(s) saved in your MLB.com Payment Profile. To update or confirm your payment card information, simply click here.

If you would like to cancel your subscription, simply click here to get started. You will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail address associated with your account. You can also cancel by e-mailing us at subscriptionrenewal@website.mlb.com. If you cancel your automatic renewal prior to billing, you will not be billed.

If you have any questions about your subscription, please e-mail Customer Service at subscriptions@website.mlb.com or call 866-800-1275 (International customers please call 512-434-1542).

Thank you. Enjoy the 2018 season.

MLB.com will collect sales tax on certain purchases as required by law (including any applicable VAT Tax). See the MLB.com Terms of Use for more information on our sales tax policy.

Blackout and other restrictions apply. Click here for details. Programming and blackout restrictions subject to change. High-speed internet access is required.
--------------- end copy and paste ---------------------------------------------

Enjoy! Go Yankees!

--brett


Already has my MLBEI subscription renewed (Renews in January) ready to go hopefully, the Mets, Yanks, and Cubs keep it interesting this year. Curious to see how Boone does with the Yanks, don't know much about Calaway, who is taking over for the Mets, but we'll see what happens.


This Milwaukee fan disagrees about your hopes of the Cubs keeping things interesting! Go Crew!
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
 
bvd1022
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 9:52 am

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:51 am

jeffrok wrote:
bvd1022 wrote:
DaBronx wrote:
Last season my Roku's performed awesomely for the entire season and am looking forward to another great season.

The new 2018 MLB.TV costs $115.99 for the full package, order and information page is @ https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/s ... d=MEGAMENU

Here is a copy of the renewal notice I received from MLB.TV today:

------------- begin copy ----------------------
February 14, 2018     

Dear 2017 MLB.TV® Yearly subscriber,

MLB.TV is back in time for Spring Training. The first game will be streamed on or about February 23, 2018. We are pleased to notify you of the annual automatic renewal of your MLB.TV Yearly subscription for 2018. Your subscription is priced at the full 2018 yearly price - only $115.99 and includes new features for the 2018 season. Enjoy full portability to supported connected devices, and supported mobile devices with a free subscription to At Bat Premium* (the #1 selling sports app in the Apple Store - $19.99 value) for the 2018 season. For a full list of supported devices, click here.

Watch almost 300 Spring Training games (with no blackout restrictions) and all 2,430 regular season MLB games online or on your favorite supported smartphones, tablets and connected devices (subject to blackout restrictions). PLUS, authenticated subscribers will also be able to live stream each game of the 2018 World Series as well as the 89th All-Star Game on supported devices. For more information about the availability of live streaming MLB games in the zip code where you access your subscription, click here to use our blackout locator.

New 2018 MLB.TV Features

    MLB.TV will debut a new high definition Media Player for the web, completely redesigned for the 2018 season.
    New Catch-up feature for Apple TV (4th Generation and above): Watch the key plays you missed in a fraction of the time and then join the game Live.
    Other, new features will be added throughout the season.

2018 MLB.TV Features

    Home or Away Feeds: Watch either the home or away teams' broadcasts.
    Best picture quality (60fps): Supported devices delivering 60fps live video streaming for MLB.TV subscribers including iPhone 6+, iPhone 6S+, iPad, Apple TV, Chromecast™, PlayStation® 4, Roku®, Xbox® One and the web.
    HD Picture: Speed detection technology delivers high definition video on any size screen during the MLB regular season (sufficient bandwidth required).
    Live Game DVR Functionality: Pause and rewind live games. Jump back to create your own instant replay.
    Connected devices: Favorite team view and boxscore overlay on supported connected devices.
    Pitch by Pitch Tracking: Track the location, type and speed of every pitch.
    Clickable Linescores: Go directly to any half inning of a game.
    Click here to see a full list of features.

* Simply download the free At Bat app to your supported smartphone or tablet and log-in with your MLB.TV username and password to access live and on-demand baseball.

There is no action required for you to continue your MLB.TV Yearly subscription. The payment card you have on file with us will be charged $115.99 on or about February 28, 2018. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on or about March 1 at the then-current year's regular full yearly price. To ensure uninterrupted access to your MLB.TV subscription, in the event that we are unable to process charges to your primary payment card we will charge the alternate card(s) saved in your MLB.com Payment Profile. To update or confirm your payment card information, simply click here.

If you would like to cancel your subscription, simply click here to get started. You will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail address associated with your account. You can also cancel by e-mailing us at subscriptionrenewal@website.mlb.com. If you cancel your automatic renewal prior to billing, you will not be billed.

If you have any questions about your subscription, please e-mail Customer Service at subscriptions@website.mlb.com or call 866-800-1275 (International customers please call 512-434-1542).

Thank you. Enjoy the 2018 season.

MLB.com will collect sales tax on certain purchases as required by law (including any applicable VAT Tax). See the MLB.com Terms of Use for more information on our sales tax policy.

Blackout and other restrictions apply. Click here for details. Programming and blackout restrictions subject to change. High-speed internet access is required.
--------------- end copy and paste ---------------------------------------------

Enjoy! Go Yankees!

--brett


Already has my MLBEI subscription renewed (Renews in January) ready to go hopefully, the Mets, Yanks, and Cubs keep it interesting this year. Curious to see how Boone does with the Yanks, don't know much about Calaway, who is taking over for the Mets, but we'll see what happens.


This Milwaukee fan disagrees about your hopes of the Cubs keeping things interesting! Go Crew!


I like the Cubs because I've always had a curiosity about Chicago and wanting to compare it to New York and the Cubs remind me of my Mets in the sense that their often a hard luck, blue collar team. I'm predominantly a Met fan, but I root for all New York teams. You can imagine how difficult it was this last football season, I digress...

One thing I am curious about is if MLBAM added the radio overlay feature universally or if it is exclusive to Roku? I'm also going to give MiLB a try this year, but wishes they had a standalone app across devices. Knows Roku doesn't have one for the minors, but in fairness outside of iPad, I don't think anyone other streaming device does either. Hopefully, with Facebook carrying more and more sports programming, a standalone app for Facebook video on Roku isn't far behind. Read recently that Facebook signed a deal with MLB to stream games so people are going to want access to that on Roku, but we'll see.
 
aguero90
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:12 am

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:33 am

Unless they updated this year, audio overlay is on Roku, ps4, xbox, web. ps3 and 360 as well.
Roku Ultra, Sharp AQUOS 80. Haven't missed a Yanks radio broadcast since I was 8 in 98. Go Yanks!
 
ElPengwino
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Has anyone noticed the new mlb.tv interface is much slower to load than before? I'm not having buffering issues - just the channel itself and the home screen is really slow to load up. Games themselves playing fine.

Pengwino
-Roku 2 XS
 
aguero90
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:12 am

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Also, for those looking for audio overlay option, no more tv/audio feed setting, instead, once game is on, you hit * to bring up menu with night listening, captions, just go down once to audio track, English radio is on track 3! I got scared at first when I didn't see feed settings! I like it this way better!
Roku Ultra, Sharp AQUOS 80. Haven't missed a Yanks radio broadcast since I was 8 in 98. Go Yanks!
 
User avatar
jeffrok
** Valued Community Member **
Posts: 5523
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:15 pm

ElPengwino wrote:
Has anyone noticed the new mlb.tv interface is much slower to load than before? I'm not having buffering issues - just the channel itself and the home screen is really slow to load up. Games themselves playing fine.

Pengwino
-Roku 2 XS



You may just want to get a new Roku.. that's semi-ancient technology, in the Roku world. An Express or stick can be had for under $50, and both are well worth it.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
 
ElPengwino
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Re: MLB.TV 2018 on Roku devices

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:25 pm

jeffrok wrote:
ElPengwino wrote:
Has anyone noticed the new mlb.tv interface is much slower to load than before? I'm not having buffering issues - just the channel itself and the home screen is really slow to load up. Games themselves playing fine.

Pengwino
-Roku 2 XS



You may just want to get a new Roku.. that's semi-ancient technology, in the Roku world. An Express or stick can be had for under $50, and both are well worth it.

Thanks - this is the first problem I've had with it, to be fair. But maybe it's time for an upgrade.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests