Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

LacieR

Re: Roku TCL TV wifi disappeared

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:53 pm

We have a Roku TCL tv hooked to a Roku premier box. The tv keeps losing Internet and won't let me connect. We have a router. We also have another tv and 2 phones hooked up and no problem with the wifi. I've tried everything including unplugging everything aND restarting everything. Have talked to Roku reps and TCL reps. HELP!!

sooznd

Roku LT nearing end of its life

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:34 am

Yesterday I began having trouble with my Roku LT (it was purchased November 2011) staying connected to my wireless network - I believe the poor little Roku may be nearing the end of its life.
  Rebooted my router, modem & rebooted Roku around 3 times.  I know it is the Roku since I can stream Netflix and Amazon om both my PC and  iPad without issue- so it is not the internet connection.
I just ordered the Roku Express from Amazon and hope that device will last as long as the LT did. I am keeping the LT around since it still works sporadically.

DBDukes

Re: Roku LT nearing end of its life

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:48 pm

sooznd wrote:
Yesterday I began having trouble with my Roku LT (it was purchased November 2011) staying connected to my wireless network - I believe the poor little Roku may be nearing the end of its life.
  Rebooted my router, modem & rebooted Roku around 3 times.  I know it is the Roku since I can stream Netflix and Amazon om both my PC and  iPad without issue- so it is not the internet connection.
I just ordered the Roku Express from Amazon and hope that device will last as long as the LT did. I am keeping the LT around since it still works sporadically.

You may want to post this in a different thread, as this thread is for the Roku TV by TCL. Perhaps in its own thread, properly titled to reflect the impacted device, someone with knowledge and experience with that device may be able to assist. Also, include the model number, as there were three variations of the Roku LT.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com
-------------------------------------------------
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
Roku Stick (model 3600)