Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

daveb1470

Re: [Official] RokuTV Wireless Speakers Discussion & Feedback

Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:45 pm

Hello All, I received my first set of Roku speakers about a month ago and they installed easily and sound great! My issue is that I want to pair a second set of speakers with the same television. I understand that you are unable to do this at this time. Is there a chance this could change? I don't want to return the second pair that I received. I would just like to be able to use them as rear speakers, basically. Any thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

sanzanobi

Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi there,

We just purchased the Roku wireless speakers and a 2018 TCL Roku TV. Love the set up, but is there a way to use both the wireless speakers
and the television speakers at the same time? Thanks in advance for any help board members can provide.

dmeaves000

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:36 pm

I've been enjoying the pair of wireless speakers.  Since it's my main music device now I'm wondering if you can add more than two speakers to increase coverage?  Can you buy additional speakers without getting the bundle with the extra remotes?

RokuTannerDB

Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:29 am

Hi there! 

Thanks for all the great questions here. Currently, one pair of Roku TV Wireless speakers can be used with each Roku TV. When using Roku TV Wireless Speakers, your TV's internal speakers will be disabled. We have some helpful FAQs and more information about the features and specifications of the speakers on our website here: https://support.roku.com/article/360006291054-what-are-roku-tv-wireless-speakers- I'll be sure to pass along your other feedback and suggestions to the team for future consideration. 

If you're running into any issue with your speakers or need more help from our team, feel free to get in touch with us here: https://support.roku.com/contactus
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager