Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Namaah
Topic Author

Help!!! Roku Wireless Speakers + non Roku sound bar

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:14 pm

On Black Friday I went full Roku. I purchased a 49" TCL Roku TV and ordered the Wireless speakers. I currently own a ZVox AccuVoice AV203 sound bar. The sound bar is meant to help people who are hearing impared understand dialogue on the TV better. Very much like the "speech clarity" setting on the Roku TV, but much much better. No offense Roku, it's a great feature, but the sound bar does it much better. Anywho, I just got the wireless speakers in and set them up. They sound great, but I can no longer use/hear my sound bar which is plugged in to the optical port.

Here is my dilemma, I have 30 days to figure out if I want to return the wireless speakers. Is a fix possible? Currently the only way to use my sound bar is to unplug both wireless speakers. I don't want to do that. I want both to work, but in the end, the happiness of my hearing impared family member comes first and the zvox sound bar makes them happy. They don't have to use subtitles and that makes their TV experience better.

So I send this out to the Roku gods. Please help, please fix this so I don't have to return these awesome speakers.

Thank you for reading,
-Namaah