I just got Roku Ultra device.
Have been trying to activate xfinity stream on roku for 2 days.
I've talked with xfinity agents several times, but still no luck.
Please help me with this issue if someone has an idea.
Here is the situation.
When I hit the button 'get started' on xfinity stream on roku, it gives you code to put on mobile.
I inserted code, logged in, and it says 'success!'
But on Roku screen, It says like below.
Unfortunately, we cannot support high speed data customers without a video subscription. Check out
www.xfinity.com/learn/instant-tv to subscribe today!
My xfinity plan has high speed internet and instant TV, of course.
I've tried these things so far.
1. xfinity agent refreshed my account.
2. Remove channel, Reset roku device, add channel.
3. Remove channel, factory reset roku device, add channel.
4. Remove channel, unplug roku device, add channel.
5. tried with different devices_phone, tablet, and computer.
6. signed in before and after trying activate...
7. checked the roku device update, but it is latest version.
8. Reconnect xfinity internet
Nothing seems work. No one who works in xfinity figures this out.
They keep saying that my account and plan is good to activate.
I don't have problem with my netflix account with Roku.
Is there anyone who has any idea, please help me.