Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Stablenickers
Topic Author

Roku Stick and Harmony Hub Audio Inputs

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 pm

Ya'll, I'm feeling like such a dummy. Cut the cord with cable TV. Woo hoo! Hot a Roku streaming stick and Hulu Live subscription. It works. But I cant get it to work with my Harmony remote. Part of the prob is the the folks at the big box tech store set all this up so I have no clue what runs through where. Grr. Was nice when they did it. So! Harmony needs inputs. The Roku picture input is my TV on HDMI2. It works. The audio input I cant figure out. When it was cable, the audio input was cable/sat and sound played thru my surround sound. Well, now what? I can hear sound thru the TV when Roku plays, but not thru surround sound and I have no idea what the audio input on the Harmony should be.

atc98092

Re: Roku Stick and Harmony Hub Audio Inputs

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:47 pm

Need to know what Roku player, and what Harmony remote. Not all will be compatible with each other. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (2016), and Ultra (2016), Insignia Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network. Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Yamaha RX-V583, CenturyLink DSL