I'm having a problem with the MLB.TV app on Roku. The symptoms are:
1. I select a game to view. The Roku starts buffering.
2. As the buffering continues in a normal way, an error message "This stream is not currently available" appears.
3. Within a few seconds, the game starts streaming behind the error message. If I click OK on the error message then I'm returned to the menu of games.
4. Retrying gives the same results. I've tried restarting roku, deleting, rebooting, and reinstalling the app, etc.
1. Roku 4620X, system software 9.0.0 build 4142-29 (up-to-date)
2. MLB.TV app version 6.0 build 2019020701 (up-to-date)
3. There's plenty of bandwidth (7 Mbps according to MLB's bandwidth checker)
4. Games stream fine on an iPad and computers on the wireless network.
I've worked my way through MLB.TV's email customer support, phone customer support, and had the problem escalated to "tier 2" who politely took my bug report and told me they'll look into it...
Any other suggestions for things to do? Does anyone have another (non-roku) device that works better with MLB.TV?