Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

DaBronx
** Valued Community Member **
Topic Author

Amazon Prime for $5.99 a month if you receive EBT or Medicaid benefits

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:08 am

Passing along a deal that Amazon has been offering to low income customers of theirs since last spring but I just became aware of recently and took advantage of it and switched to the lower price from the higher full price I was paying for Amazon Prime before as I receive both EBT (Food Stamps or Cal-Fresh as they call it here in California) and Medicaid (called Medi-Cal here in CA). I now pay $6.56 per month for Prime with tax included in the $5.99 price.

If you receive EBT benefits or Medicaid benefits you can get Amazon Prime for just $5.99 a month with proof of your eligibility. Full Amazon Prime benefits. No kidding.

From the Amazon website @ https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16256994011

EBT and Medicaid cardholders get a discount on Amazon Prime

As an Amazon Prime member, you receive a free 30-day trial that includes Free Two-Day Shipping on over 100 million items, exclusive shopping deals, and discounts on diapers and baby food. With Prime, you get access to thousands of movies, TV shows, and music to stream online or download for offline, plus unlimited access to over a thousand top Kindle books, and more! After your trial ends, customers who verify with a valid EBT or Medicaid card receive access to all Prime benefits, discounted to just $5.99 per month. Join now at amazon.com/qualify.

I hope this saves some fellow Roku users a few dollars on their Amazon Prime subscriptions if you qualify for the discount.

--brett
55" Insignia-Roku 4K TV, 40" Hisense Roku TV, Roku2 XS #13A164000326, R3 #1GJ36A038993, R4 wired to Netgear WND 3700 router, 300 mb TWC broadband (Subscriber- 2019 MLB.TV Premium, 2018-19 NHL.TV, Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon Prime)