Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

geekykit
Topic Author

Did Tune In channel change their user interface?

Sat May 04, 2019 11:53 am

Did Tune In channel change their user interface within the last 6 months or so? Or did the music channel I used to listen to disappear from my Roku? It had folders that you looked through to find different stations or genres of music. I had a lot of favorite stations saved but I don't remember what they all were. So if it is the same channel just with a fancy new user interface, then I'm sunk. Thanks!

dgrace

Re: Did Tune In channel change their user interface?

Sat May 04, 2019 4:40 pm

As of yesterday I have not seen a change. The one station I access, along with two others that I accessed once, are showing.
"I might be moving to Montana soon..."
FZ

TEN 32

Sun May 05, 2019 7:27 am

geekykit wrote:
Did Tune In channel change their user interface within the last 6 months or so? Or did the music channel I used to listen to disappear from my Roku? It had folders that you looked through to find different stations or genres of music. I had a lot of favorite stations saved but I don't remember what they all were. So if it is the same channel just with a fancy new user interface, then I'm sunk. Thanks!

Make sure you are logged in. 

geekykit
Topic Author

Sun May 05, 2019 9:27 am

TEN 32 wrote:
geekykit wrote:

Make sure you are logged in. 

Thank you Ten 32! With the whole new and different interface, I didn't think to login and check my account. Now I just need to get used to their new interface.