Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

nicolej1974
Topic Author

Charged during trial for nfl game pass

Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:05 am

[Moving post to general discussion]

Preview: Charged during trial for nfl game pass

To whom it may concern I was charged by roku the full price of $99.99 and did not know it until a day or 2 later. I was not supposed to be charged for a trial period but yet I was, this happened on the 10th of Sept it is now 9/19 I have been working my behind off to contact someone about my refund and when I finally talk to someone I was told to file a dispute with my bank. I called my bank and they told me no that roku is able to refund me my money  so I emailed them and they keep giving me the run around I even sent them proof of where they charged my account.. I have faxed people within the company Stephen Kay & several others . Still no respond I am truly hurt :(  I own 4 roku flat screen TV's this makes me wish I didn't.[img]Screenshot_20190919-080659_L&N%20FCU%20Mobile.jpg[/img]

RokuDanny-R

Re: Charged during trial for nfl game pass

Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:47 am

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Feel free to send me a private message with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku TV found in Settings>System>About. I'll have a member of our Support team to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny
Roku Forum Moderator