Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Questioner
Topic Author

Multiple Netflix accounts on player

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 am

I have searched the FAQs and the forum for an answer to my question, but to no avail. I apologize in advance if I have missed it.

Is there a way to connect different Netflix accounts to my RokuPlayer? That is, could I watch movies from my queue on the player, while, at other times, someone else could use their computer with a different Netflix account to watch movies on the same player? How would I set this up?

kc8pql
** Valued Community Member **

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:24 am

Probably the only way to do it would to un-register your account and then re-register the box with the other persons account. I think the registration code is tied to the serial number of the box, so there isn't a way to use more than one account at a time. De-activating an account would be easy to do. There's a button for the purpose on the player info screen

jeffrok
** Valued Community Member **

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:31 am

Buy seperate Roku's? That's the only quick and easy way right now.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10

dlcrouch

Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:18 pm

i asked this question months ago and the typical response was "why would you want to do that?"

billc124

Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:33 pm

kc8pql gave the answer. There is no way to do what the OP is asking. You just have to unregister and reregister with the other account.