Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

unclebob

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:28 am

jcmolet wrote:
unclebob wrote:
KennyJ wrote:
unclebob wrote:
Are others able to play TWIG #21? Or TWIF #46? These new additions just kick me out to the description screen.

I got the same problem. Do we know when these were added?

within the last day or so, i've been looking for them to show up.

Also no luck with TWIG #21. Also, when I got kicked out, all of the categories were "TWIG" and I had to go all the way back out to the Home screen and go back in to get to TWIT.

I've seen the same thing, where a play failure somehow corrupts the user interface, happens sporadically in TWIT.

The play failures may be a TWIT issue, but the resulting UI screwup is a bug Roku needs to look at.

unclebob

KER-BLOOEY

Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:12 am

TWIG #21 & TWIF #46 work now but TWIG #47 goes KER-BLOOEY after 6 minutes of playing

mediaflyqa

Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi Rain

We are always trying to get the latest episodes up on the Roku as soon as they are available, and no you don't have to do anything.

We've had some issues where episodes get delayed from appearing - so we apologize for that.

bmoura

Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:52 pm

mediaflyqa wrote:
Hi Rain

We are always trying to get the latest episodes up on the Roku as soon as they are available, and no you don't have to do anything.

We've had some issues where episodes get delayed from appearing - so we apologize for that.

It does appear to be getting better. All but the most recent Windows Weekly videos are now on Roku.