Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

dwanthny

Re: Nowhere TV

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 pm

bexn wrote:
The Guild (Geek & Sundry) season 6 started on Oct 2. Any chance you plan to update the channel to reflect this? So far, S06E01 and bonus for that episode has been released.

FYI, you can watch Geek & Sundry via the 1080p Showcase channel.

bexn
** Valued Community Member **

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 pm

dwanthny wrote:
bexn wrote:
The Guild (Geek & Sundry) season 6 started on Oct 2. Any chance you plan to update the channel to reflect this? So far, S06E01 and bonus for that episode has been released.

FYI, you can watch Geek & Sundry via the 1080p Showcase channel.

Thanks, dwanthny. 1080p Showcase is a really cool channel that I'd encourage all those whose TVs support 1080p at 24 or 30 fps to check out. Unfortunately, not everyone will be able to use this so I hope RokuChris will consider updating NowhereTV to include season 6. It's a good idea for a stop-gap measure for those that can use it though so thanks for the reminder!
Said goodbye to satellite in 2010 in favor of my Rokus, HTPC & OTA. It's the only way to fly! Member of Amazon Prime & DramaFever since 2011, Hulu Plus since 2010 and Netflix since 2009. Less expensive & better quality entertainment!

Dick Drivel

French language TV

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:31 am

Howdy Nowhere TV, thanks for your great service.
Would it be possible to add some French langauge stations to your "International" folder? "France 24" in French (http://www.france24.com/fr/aef_player_p ... 24_player#), is freely available from the internet, and "i-télé" (http://www.itele.fr/direct).
TIA for your consideration.

mobius

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:17 am

Hi there, Nowhere TV,

A while back, Dish NEt carried a channel called NAUHS. This channel was removed. It is the channel of Northern Arizona University (NAU)out fo Flagstaff. They do stream from their website (http://www.nau-tv.com/watchlive/). They have a great little cooking show, language education and a Tai Chi set of programs, amongst others. Would it be possible to add? Many thanks for your excellent lineup!!!

RokuChris

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:42 am

mobius wrote:
A while back, Dish NEt carried a channel called NAUHS. This channel was removed. It is the channel of Northern Arizona University (NAU)out fo Flagstaff. They do stream from their website (http://www.nau-tv.com/watchlive/). They have a great little cooking show, language education and a Tai Chi set of programs, amongst others. Would it be possible to add? Many thanks for your excellent lineup!!!

They have what should be a compatible stream, but it's not working right now. I'll keep an eye on it. This one is special to me. I graduated from NAU many moons ago. Go Lumberjacks! 8)

bexn

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:41 am

RokuChris,

bexn wrote:

Thanks for updating this!
Said goodbye to satellite in 2010 in favor of my Rokus, HTPC & OTA. It's the only way to fly! Member of Amazon Prime & DramaFever since 2011, Hulu Plus since 2010 and Netflix since 2009. Less expensive & better quality entertainment!

Dick Drivel

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 am

Any idea when CBC might be back on air?
Thanks for your help.

danesor12

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:08 am

Hello,

I am a new roku developer.

I am trying to develop a site for my church. How do we do Live streaming? What is the code for that?
I am not sure if it's in one of the examples/zip in the sdk.

Someone here says MRSS template is a good template to use. How do I create a simple videoplayer for just this type of feed as well?

We are all learning from you!! All my friends owning a roku have included the TV within the TV -- Nowhere TV! Even my kids love it.

NASA/JPL/Khan... etc! All wonderful

Thank you for doing the world a great service!

I will appreciate every help.

Thanks!

Or you may email me:
danrose627@yahoo.com

scarlettu2

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:48 pm

I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a way to stream this channel via the Roku? The website is http://www.pentagonchannel.mil/LiveStream.aspx Thank you in advance for any information and help.
Carpe Diem

Penny.Dreadfull

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:42 am

Hello, just wondering what has happened to BBC News? It seems we now have two Parliament channels because that is all that comes in on BBCNews. BBC World News is allright. It's the same on a different app that I use occasionally. Cheers, Penny

dr benway

Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 am

same here

thanks

Penny.Dreadfull wrote:
Hello, just wondering what has happened to BBC News? It seems we now have two Parliament channels because that is all that comes in on BBCNews. BBC World News is allright. It's the same on a different app that I use occasionally. Cheers, Penny

dr benway

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 pm

bbc new is back :D

patwheel

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:21 am

I know this has been asked already, but is there any way you could add the iTele feed (http://www.itele.fr/direct)!

That would be great!

Thank you.

lashworth

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 am

I really appreciate your plugin.

Could you please add White Springs TV - mms://75.112.144.110/WSTV it's a wma stream

I like the channel and when you put it in your package it reduces the number of plugins needed. A great help in reducing clutter. I like the way you have things organized, and we really enjoyed the james burke series.
We also like APTV a lot..

I bought two rokus so I can have one for my work area and one for the family.

Channel13 Fox in SLC is not working, but the stream is easily located on the web, could you update your link? I'd love to be able to watch that feed. We had a number of fires and we used that channel's stream to monitor the fire and it was a great service to have access to. Very important if you or your property is under threat! They did a great job!

http://fox13now.com/on-air/live-streaming/ It's not on at this moment, but that is the page..

Thank-you!

bexn

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 pm

bexn wrote:

The bonus material isn't being included like it was for previous seasons and like it is for other Geek & Sundry webseries. Would you please consider adding it? Thanks!