Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

tj218

Re: Nowhere TV

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:56 am

RokuChris wrote:
tj218 wrote:
MLB's Intentional Talk isn't working properly. I don't know if they updated their feed URL or their upload format (it says .mov and it's a huge file but it says "audio"), either way it isn't working.

Here's the link for the RSS: http://mlb.mlb.com/feed/podcast/c17429946.xml

If someone can get this working again that would be great.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=26363&p=432905#p432905

How did I miss that?! Sorry to waste your time. Time to pester mlb.com

LaLa

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks for continuing to update your channel, we really do appreciate it.

Is it possible to add http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/live to the Local (Live) lineup?

Thanks!

nuts4veins

Sat May 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Is it possible to add KTVU 2, Oakland

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/ktvu-li ... R/?updated

Khunjay

Mon May 12, 2014 2:42 am

Hi is there any chance that nowheretv might consider adding a channel live broadcasting the fifa world cup in brazil this june?

Elijah_Baley

Mon May 12, 2014 3:09 am

Khunjay wrote:
Hi is there any chance that nowheretv might consider adding a channel live broadcasting the fifa world cup in brazil this june?

ESPN/ABC has exclusive rights to the World Cup. Every match will be broadcast on one of the ESPN/ABC channels and every match will be on the WhatchESPN channel on Roku. If your ISP is one of the participating ones then you get WatchESPN for free on many devices including Roku if you do not then you have no way to legally watch the World Cup except on cable or you can watch the few matches that will be on ABC over the air.

NOTE: If you do not subscribe to ESPN on cable most of the matches will not be available live on WatchESPN but they will be available to watch within about an hour after completion.
Two Roku Ultras, three Roku 3s and a Roku 1
"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." Mark Twain
Van Roy's Law: An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.

jhweigel

Wed May 14, 2014 11:33 am

I have been having the same issue with MSNBC not loading on the NBC channel for the past several days. My solution is to go to the channel store and add NOWHERETV. They have MSNBC current shows loaded, and it is easier to navigate the MSNBC shows there, and almost no annoying commercials. Try it you will like it.

jimmosk

Wed May 14, 2014 8:49 pm

The most recent All In With Chris Hayes videos on the MSNBC section of Nowhere TV are from May 9th. Other MSNBC programs seem to be continuing to update, so could you take a look into what the problem is with All In? Thank you!

rjh760

Thu May 15, 2014 7:24 am

I'm having the same problem with MSNBC. No new episodes of All In, the Last Word, Ronan Farrow Daily, Andrea Mitchell, or several others.

mjpm

Tue May 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Thanks for Classic Arts Showcase!
----------------------------
Cut the FIOS cord on 4/2/12.

Hollybhome

Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 am

I saw my local news channel listing on Nowhere TV on an internet search. But, it's not there. I now see it is not on the current Nowhere TV lineup offerings. Can it be added to your local live offerings? WNEP, Scranton

http://wnep.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Thanks! Would definitely paid a monthly contribution for this station...

stutch13

Fri May 30, 2014 8:32 am

I just thought I'd say I really like that "Crash Course" sub channel on the Nowhere tv... Here's hoping it remains there and not become like Yahho screen and get's it's own channel to lockup and or freeze..

JW1200

Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi Chris do you think you could update the Nashville Tn channel WTVF, News Channel 5? It use to show the web based weather updates from their website about 3 times a day. As of now the Nowhere TV link says, No Content Available. But access is available from my computer, here is the link....... http://www.newschannel5.com/category/10 ... her-center ........ But that's on the computer. Also, the WTVF does broadcast their live new broadcast's, and I would sure like to view them thru Nowhere TV. Thank you for looking into this for me. And I would definitely pay a monthly contribution for this station.

tarrinr

Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:26 pm

I know you get a ton of requests, but...

There is currently no working news channel for Utah. There is a KSTU link, but it doesn't work. If you could get KSL news on there, there would be a lot of happy campers in Utah.

Thanks!!!

vnzjunk

Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:40 am

Are you saying that the matches will be available using the app with no cable tv sub. delayed? That doesn't sound rite. Just checking.

Elijah_Baley wrote:
Khunjay wrote:

ESPN/ABC has exclusive rights to the World Cup. Every match will be broadcast on one of the ESPN/ABC channels and every match will be on the WhatchESPN channel on Roku. If your ISP is one of the participating ones then you get WatchESPN for free on many devices including Roku if you do not then you have no way to legally watch the World Cup except on cable or you can watch the few matches that will be on ABC over the air.

NOTE: If you do not subscribe to ESPN on cable most of the matches will not be available live on WatchESPN but they will be available to watch within about an hour after completion.

Elijah_Baley

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:37 am

vnzjunk wrote:
Are you saying that the matches will be available using the app with no cable tv sub. delayed? That doesn't sound rite. Just checking.

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. All you need is for your ISP to be one of the participating ones. I have NO cable TV from anyone but my ISP is a WatchESPN partner and I will be able to watch all the matches on a delayed basis. There may be a few (The ones that are on ESPN 3) that I could even watch live. I am not absolutely sure about that as I NEVER watch sports live.
Two Roku Ultras, three Roku 3s and a Roku 1
"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." Mark Twain
Van Roy's Law: An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.