Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

 
bennettg
Topic Author
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:46 am

Eroticvision.TV Channel

Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Does anyone know when new content will be offered? What is currently on the channel is very limited and not to most people's tastes.
 
terster
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:28 pm

I can second that. It's also very expensive at $30 plus/month.

This really is a great concept and i'm willing to bet that there is a small/medium market for this... i'm very surprised that others out there in the world are not jumping on the bandwagon and offering lower cost alternatives.
 
User avatar
kc8pql
** Valued Community Member **
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm
Location: US

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:36 pm

bennettg wrote:
Does anyone know when new content will be offered? What is currently on the channel is very limited and not to most people's tastes.

As with the other private channels, you'll probably have to contact the developer to find out what his future plans are.
 
nowhereman
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: AZ
Contact:

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm

terster wrote:
I can second that. It's also very expensive at $30 plus/month.

This really is a great concept and i'm willing to bet that there is a small/medium market for this... i'm very surprised that others out there in the world are not jumping on the bandwagon and offering lower cost alternatives.


Ok, now I'm curious... is there much (or any) public domain/freely available/podcasted adult content out there? Pod TV for grownups, anyone?
twitter:nowhereman
http://www.thenowhereman.com/roku
http://www.thenowhereman.com/netflix
 
jcmolet
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, AZ

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:20 pm

nowhereman wrote:
terster wrote:
I can second that. It's also very expensive at $30 plus/month.

This really is a great concept and i'm willing to bet that there is a small/medium market for this... i'm very surprised that others out there in the world are not jumping on the bandwagon and offering lower cost alternatives.


Ok, now I'm curious... is there much (or any) public domain/freely available/podcasted adult content out there? Pod TV for grownups, anyone?


You could have forum participants send in "home videos" and start a Pod TV channel with that material. :wink:
 
nowhereman
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: AZ
Contact:

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:20 pm

jcmolet wrote:
nowhereman wrote:
terster wrote:
I can second that. It's also very expensive at $30 plus/month.

This really is a great concept and i'm willing to bet that there is a small/medium market for this... i'm very surprised that others out there in the world are not jumping on the bandwagon and offering lower cost alternatives.


Ok, now I'm curious... is there much (or any) public domain/freely available/podcasted adult content out there? Pod TV for grownups, anyone?


You could have forum participants send in "home videos" and start a Pod TV channel with that material. :wink:


Roku meets xtube :oops:
twitter:nowhereman
http://www.thenowhereman.com/roku
http://www.thenowhereman.com/netflix
 
dougrb
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 pm

terster wrote:
I can second that. It's also very expensive at $30 plus/month.


People actually PAY for porn??
 
mega1026
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Louisville, KY
Contact:

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 am

I ummm.... heard... umm... from a .... friend... that the Fyre Tv Boxxx was pretty dope.... :oops:


a friend... yup
 
1badv6
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:33 pm
Location: Rochester NH

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:28 pm

I was a beta tester for Fyre TV.

Fast forward and rewind worked really nice. Wish Roku could copy that feature. It is costly at 9.99 a month and that gives you credits.

If someone would develop a http://www.redtube.com channel for the roku, FyreTV would be out of business.
Scott Gaulin
1badv6@nebra.org
Webmaster www.nebra.org
'87 Buick Regal Grand National Coupe
13.1@102 w/ 1.8 60'
http://gnregistry.netnet.net/details.phtml?id=794
 
dougrb
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:50 pm

1badv6 wrote:
It is costly at 9.99 a month and that gives you credits.


Can someone seriously tell me why you would pay for porn.
 
Village Idiot
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 am

dougrb wrote:
1badv6 wrote:
It is costly at 9.99 a month and that gives you credits.

Can someone seriously tell me why you would pay for porn.


Is that really a serious question ? If so i'll give you a serious answer.
Its pretty much the same reasons people brought cable in the beginning and a few new reasons.
( 1 ) Better picture quality
( 2 ) Better choices/selections without having to spend long time searching
( 3 ) Safer link no worry about viruses
( 4 ) No false links leading to other links
( 5 ) No popups or advertisements
Now i'm NOT recommending porn free, pay, or otherwise.
I'm just giving a serious answer to what might have been a serious question.
 
mega1026
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Louisville, KY
Contact:

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 am

VI is correct, plus it's usually a higher quality and/or downloadable. yes you can do that illegally with Torrents, but it takes longer, sometimes the quality is messed up, sometimes you get viruses, etc

you could make the same arguement as to why pay for Netflix, I could find just about any mainstream movie via Torrents, but sometimes it's a pain in the ass, and it is you know, illegal

you could go the redtube xtube route, but that's not on your tv, it's on your computer.

and I will agree with the above poster, the FF and RW features are way sweet on that box.

and it was literally $15 for me to try it out. $9 a month for the box and some shipping costs, no contract... pretty easy to gamble on $15
 
dougrb
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Village Idiot wrote:
Is that really a serious question ? If so i'll give you a serious answer.


Fair enough. And it WAS a serious question.
 
Village Idiot
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:33 pm

I always believe a serious question deserves a serious answer.
I don't make judgmental answers or insult those who ask real questions.
I'm glad you found the answer to be fair.
Good luck in whatever you choose to watch.
The nice thing about Roku is that it provides for everyone's taste.
 
FyreTV
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Miami, FL and the cloud
Contact:

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:41 am

1badv6 wrote:
I was a beta tester for Fyre TV.

Fast forward and rewind worked really nice. Wish Roku could copy that feature. It is costly at 9.99 a month and that gives you credits.

If someone would develop a http://www.redtube.com channel for the roku, FyreTV would be out of business.



Even if we develop a channel for Roku? Because we are......
FyreTV: The Ultimate Adult Video Experience
www.fyretv.com
www.twitter.com/fyretv
https://owner.roku.com/Login/?ReturnUrl=%2fadd%2ffyretv - copy/paste to install FyreTV on your Roku

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests